4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
When in Acapulco, watching the cliff divers is an absolute must-see. Observe the daring divers at the most magical time of day during an evening experience of La Quebrada Cliff Divers in Acapulco. As well convenient hotel pickup and drop-off, your tour includes a table that boasts a great view of the divers and two drinks, including wine, beer, and cocktails.
- Evening tour of La Quebrada Cliff Divers in Acapulco
- A must-see experience ideal for first-time visitors
- Watch the divers from a table that boasts great views
- Two alcoholic drinks and convenience hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers coming by Cruise or if they are staying in a hotel. Please be so kind to contact your local supplier to settle the exact time and place of pick up to our phone or to our email Muchas gracias and Wellcome!
- Alvarez Intl Airport, Acapulco Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asistur Acapulco
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ⭐ Acapulco' High Cliff Divers by Night?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during ⭐ Acapulco' High Cliff Divers by Night?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during ⭐ Acapulco' High Cliff Divers by Night?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ⭐ Acapulco' High Cliff Divers by Night?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
⭐ Acapulco' High Cliff Divers by Night
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNight ToursBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAcapulcoShore Excursions - GuerreroNight Tours - GuerreroBus Tours - GuerreroPorts of Call Tours - GuerreroHalf-day Tours - GuerreroShore Excursions - TaxcoNight Tours - TaxcoBus Tours - TaxcoPorts of Call Tours - TaxcoHalf-day Tours - TaxcoShore Excursions - Mexico CityNight Tours - Mexico CityBus Tours - Mexico CityPorts of Call Tours - Mexico CityHalf-day Tours - Mexico CityCategory