4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Experience the sights of Acapulco on this relaxing 4-hour tour. An informative guide takes you to top city attractions, including the Chapel of Peace, the well-heeled luxury resort of Las Brisas and the main avenue teeming with shopping opportunities. Admire a Diego Rivera mural, capture city panoramas and watch locals perform jaw-dropping dives off a cliff. Hotel transport by air-conditioned van included.
- 4-hour sightseeing tour of Acapulco
- See the Chapel of Peace, the upscale neighborhood of Las Brisas and the central avenue full of shops and eateries
- Watch a diving exhibition and gaze at Diego Rivera’s work
- Admire views of the city from three different locations
- Refreshing beverages and hotel transport included
Saved to wishlist!
Cliff diving show
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Margaritas, piña coladas & beer (included ONLY at the Silver Shop)
Bottled water on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
CRUISE: right after the last security gate before your reach the street next to police station.
HOTEL: The lobby of your hotel.
6 hrs. version 9:00
4 hrs. version 10:00
- Alvarez Intl Airport, Acapulco Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asistur Acapulco
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ⭐ Acapulco Half-Day City Tour - With or Without Lunch Included.?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during ⭐ Acapulco Half-Day City Tour - With or Without Lunch Included.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during ⭐ Acapulco Half-Day City Tour - With or Without Lunch Included.?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ⭐ Acapulco Half-Day City Tour - With or Without Lunch Included.?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
⭐ Acapulco Half-Day City Tour - With or Without Lunch Included.
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAcapulcoShore Excursions - GuerreroBus Tours - GuerreroCity Tours - GuerreroPorts of Call Tours - GuerreroHalf-day Tours - GuerreroShore Excursions - TaxcoBus Tours - TaxcoCity Tours - TaxcoPorts of Call Tours - TaxcoHalf-day Tours - TaxcoShore Excursions - Mexico CityBus Tours - Mexico CityCity Tours - Mexico CityPorts of Call Tours - Mexico CityHalf-day Tours - Mexico CityCategory