8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Take a break from the beach to experience Mexico’s cultural richness on this all-day tour. Travel by air-conditioned minivan to Mexico City for four hours of sightseeing. Admire the city’s historic center and check out the ruins of Templo Mayor—the center of the Aztec universe—the Metropolitan Cathedral, Bellas Artes and more. Witness the archaeological marvel of Teotihuacan, with its ancient temples, pyramids and Avenue of the Dead.
- Experience the heart of Mexico on an all-day trip to the country’s capital
- Explore Mexico City’s historic center and ancient ruins with a guide
- Travel by private, climate-controlled minibus with a personal driver
- Enjoy lunch, entrance fees, and bottled water included in the tour cost
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up the travellers at all hotels in traditional acapulco, acapulco dorado and acapulco diamante the 3 tourist areas of acapulco
- Alvarez Intl Airport, Acapulco Mexico
- Administracion Portuaria Integral Acapulco, Av. Costera Miguel Alemán s/n, Centro, Terminal Maritima, 39300 Acapulco de Juárez, Gro., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Margo Organizacion Turstica SA de CV
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip to Mexico City from Acapulco?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip to Mexico City from Acapulco?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Trip to Mexico City from Acapulco?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Trip to Mexico City from Acapulco
12 hours 30 minutes
12 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAcapulcoBus Tours - GuerreroCity Tours - GuerreroFull-day Tours - GuerreroBus Tours - TaxcoCity Tours - TaxcoFull-day Tours - TaxcoBus Tours - Mexico CityCity Tours - Mexico CityFull-day Tours - Mexico CityCategory