3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Watch professional divers jump from cliffs as high as 80 feet on a trip to La Quebrada. While your guide navigates, listen to background on the iconic and dangerous ceremony that many visitors never hear. Enjoy two drinks at La Perla restaurant overlooking the ocean, and then take advantage of rare photo opportunities when your guide introduces you to the divers post-show.
- Watch Acapulco’s iconic divers jump from the La Quebrada cliffs
- Enjoy two complimentary drinks at La Perla restaurant
- Going with a guide allows you meet the divers in person
- Stress-free, round-trip transport: Avoid navigating on your own
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers coming by Cruise or if they are staying in a hotel. Please be so kind
to contact your local supplier to settle the exact time and place of pick up to our phone
or to our email Muchas gracias and Wellcome!
- Alvarez Intl Airport, Acapulco Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asistur Acapulco
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ⭐ High Cliff Divers Show of La Quebrada at La Perla Restaurant ONLY DRINKS?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during ⭐ High Cliff Divers Show of La Quebrada at La Perla Restaurant ONLY DRINKS?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during ⭐ High Cliff Divers Show of La Quebrada at La Perla Restaurant ONLY DRINKS?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ⭐ High Cliff Divers Show of La Quebrada at La Perla Restaurant ONLY DRINKS?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
⭐ High Cliff Divers Show of La Quebrada at La Perla Restaurant ONLY DRINKS
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAcapulcoShore Excursions - GuerreroPorts of Call Tours - GuerreroShore Excursions - TaxcoPorts of Call Tours - TaxcoShore Excursions - Mexico CityPorts of Call Tours - Mexico CityCategory