4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take a break from the beach on an all-inclusive half-day excursion through Acapulco. Start the day on a high note with a hike on Roqueta Island, known for its lighthouse and secluded beaches. Your guide ensures you learn little-known facts about all stops on the itinerary, including historic downtown highlights and the famed La Quebrada cliff-diving show. Snacks, drinks, and a traditional Mexican lunch are included for your convenience.
- Go with a guide: Learn little-known facts about Acapulco highlights
- Roqueta Island hike: Explore a hidden gem often missed by visitors
- Witness the acrobatics of the La Quebrada cliff divers
- Snacks, lunch, and round-trip hotel transport included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers whether they come by Cruise or they are staying in a hotel. Only
please contact us to define the exact time and place of pick up to our email. Muchas gracias and bienvenidos to Acapulco!
- Acapulco De Juarez 1, Av Cuauhtémoc 95, Equipamiento, 39300 Acapulco de Juárez, Gro., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Bring mosquito repellent, suntan lotion, long pants and appropriate shoes
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rudy Fregoso
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ✨La Roqueta Island Hiking, Lunch & Drinks?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during ✨La Roqueta Island Hiking, Lunch & Drinks?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during ✨La Roqueta Island Hiking, Lunch & Drinks?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ✨La Roqueta Island Hiking, Lunch & Drinks?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
✨La Roqueta Island Hiking, Lunch & Drinks
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsHikingPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAcapulcoShore Excursions - GuerreroHiking - GuerreroPorts of Call Tours - GuerreroShore Excursions - TaxcoHiking - TaxcoPorts of Call Tours - TaxcoShore Excursions - Mexico CityHiking - Mexico CityPorts of Call Tours - Mexico CityCategory