14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Experience the epicenter of Mexico’s silver industry on a full-day tour of Taxco, about 152 miles (245 km) from Acapulco. In addition to navigating, your guide provides little-known facts about the area’s history and architecture and recommends the best spots to purchase jewelry and silver products. A buffet lunch is included for your convenience.
- Visit a UNESCO Heritage site renowned for its silver products
- Go with a guide: Learn about Taxco’s ancient history
- Full-day tour includes lunch and free time to shop
- Stress-free round-trip transport from Acapulco
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
In the hotels located in the nautical and golden zone our guide will go through you in the main lobby.
In a hotel in the Diamond area we will communicate with the visitor via telephone to arrange the meeting point or if the client wants to know before arrival, they can locate us via telephone.
we will always contact the client 1 day before their tour
- Alvarez Intl Airport, Acapulco Mexico
- Administracion Portuaria Integral Acapulco, Av. Costera Miguel Alemán s/n, Centro, Terminal Maritima, 39300 Acapulco de Juárez, Gro., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Margo Organizacion Turstica SA de CV
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip to Taxco from Acapulco?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip to Taxco from Acapulco?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Trip to Taxco from Acapulco?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Trip to Taxco from Acapulco
12 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAcapulcoShore Excursions - GuerreroBus Tours - GuerreroCity Tours - GuerreroPorts of Call Tours - GuerreroFull-day Tours - GuerreroShore Excursions - TaxcoBus Tours - TaxcoCity Tours - TaxcoPorts of Call Tours - TaxcoFull-day Tours - TaxcoShore Excursions - Mexico CityBus Tours - Mexico CityCity Tours - Mexico CityPorts of Call Tours - Mexico CityFull-day Tours - Mexico CityCategory