5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn about the traditional flavors used in Mexican cuisine and enjoy a hands-on cooking demonstration preparing Mexican fajitas during this cooking class with lunch at a beachfront restaurant in Acapulco. Make your own tortillas, hot sauce, and fajitas, and then enjoy the dish you have prepared. Your tour also includes a visit to the local market to shop for ingredients and some free time at the beach.
- Learn to cook Mexican fajitas with a chef instructor in Acapulco
- A small group cooking class for a hands-on experience
- All ingredients used during the class are included in the price of your tour
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off in Acapulco is included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Acapulco Malibu , Acapulco Malibu, Avenida Costera Miguel Aleman 20, Acapulco 39690 MexicoWE PICK UP FROM ANY HOTEL
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 4 passenger to operate the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY ELVIRA´S TOURS ACAPULCO
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mexican Cooking Class in Acapulco?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mexican Cooking Class in Acapulco?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mexican Cooking Class in Acapulco?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mexican Cooking Class in Acapulco?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Mexican Cooking Class in Acapulco
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesAcapulcoUnique Experiences - GuerreroCooking Classes - GuerreroUnique Experiences - TaxcoCooking Classes - TaxcoUnique Experiences - Mexico CityCooking Classes - Mexico CityCategory