- Full-day mezcal tour with tasting and lunch, from Acapulco
- Learn the steps to making mezcal from the field to the bottle
- Taste different mezcals and mezcal cream
- Try pozole during lunch followed by a cocktail
- Includes guide and climate-controlled minibus, mezcal tasting, lunch, and hotel or port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers whether they come by Cruise or they are staying in a hotel. Only
please contact us to define the exact time and place of pick up to our email or
our phone. Muchas gracias and bienvenidos to Acapulco!
- Acapulco De Juarez 1, Av Cuauhtémoc 95, Equipamiento, 39300 Acapulco de Juárez, Gro., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must be able to get in and out of a van.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rudy Fregoso
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms