4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Snorkel in the protected waters around Roqueta Island on a half-day tour from Acapulco. The warm waters of Acapulco Bay are home to colorful tropical fish and other marine life. Board a boat and cruise along the coastline, stopping to snorkel at secluded coves with a local guide. Your tour includes snorkeling gear and hotel pickup and drop-off (if selected). Plus, digital underwater cameras are available to rent.
- Snorkel at Roqueta Island with a guide; snorkeling equipment provided
- Unobstructed views of Acapulco’s coastline from a boat on the bay
- Snacks and beverages included in the price of your snorkeling tour
- Round-trip transport from Acapulco or Diamante area hotels (if selected)
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Cerro San Martin 325, Int. Hotel, Caleta, Las Playas, 39390 Acapulco de Juárez, Gro., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Swiss Divers Association
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Snorkeling Tour by the Roqueta Island in Acapulco?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Snorkeling Tour by the Roqueta Island in Acapulco?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Snorkeling Tour by the Roqueta Island in Acapulco?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Snorkeling Tour by the Roqueta Island in Acapulco?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
SnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesAcapulcoSnorkeling - GuerreroSnorkeling - TaxcoSnorkeling - Mexico CityCategory