2 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Swap the coast of Acapulco for ancient culture on a 2-day trip that reveals the best of Mexico City and Puebla while saving your hours of advance planning. Rather than taking public transport, you’ll travel to the former core of the Aztec empire in air-conditioned comfort and get the inside scoop on local culture and history from a guide.
- See the best of Mexico City even with limited time
- Explore the UNESCO-listed centre of Puebla
- Letting someone else drive allows you to enjoy the scenery
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers whether they come by Cruise or they are staying in a hotel.
Please contact us to define the exact time and place of pick up to our email or our phone. Muchas gracias and bienvenidos to Acapulco!
- Acapulco De Juarez 1, Av Cuauhtémoc 95, Equipamiento, 39300 Acapulco de Juárez, Gro., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rudy Fregoso
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ✨Beach Break at Best Beach & Paddle or Snorkeling Boarding with Lunch ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during ✨Beach Break at Best Beach & Paddle or Snorkeling Boarding with Lunch ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during ✨Beach Break at Best Beach & Paddle or Snorkeling Boarding with Lunch ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ✨Beach Break at Best Beach & Paddle or Snorkeling Boarding with Lunch ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
✨Beach Break at Best Beach & Paddle or Snorkeling Boarding with Lunch
4 hours 20 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingAcapulcoBus Tours - GuerreroOvernight Tours - GuerreroMulti-day Tours - GuerreroBus Tours - TaxcoOvernight Tours - TaxcoMulti-day Tours - TaxcoBus Tours - Mexico CityOvernight Tours - Mexico CityMulti-day Tours - Mexico CityCategory