10 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Australia is an enormous country, so join a tour to see as much as you can in a short time. On this ten-day, all-inclusive camping tour—starting in Adelaide in the south and crossing the outback to Perth in the west—you’ll experience sweeping desert and ancient forest, hike through national parks and learn about Aboriginal culture, plus much more. All activities are included.
- Sleep like an Aussie bushman in ‘swags’ under the stars
- Cover a lot of ground during the day and relax by a campfire at night
- Experience the enormous variety of the Australian landscape and wildlife
- Entrance fees, activities, meals, transport, and accommodation are included
Saved to wishlist!
All activities unless stated as Optional Extra
Transport by air-conditioned minivan (max. 16 passengers)
Accommodation - Bush camp (no facilities) 2 nights, camping (with basic facilities) 7 nights
Departure & Return
85 Franklin St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Departs Adelaide Bus Station
Perth WA 6000, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is active and requires a reasonable level of fitness
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Australian Wildlife Adventures - Nullarbor Traveller
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 10-Day Adelaide to Perth Adventure Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 10-Day Adelaide to Perth Adventure Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 10-Day Adelaide to Perth Adventure Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
10-Day Adelaide to Perth Adventure Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeSafarisWine TastingsMulti-day ToursSports Lessons ExtremeSwim with DolphinsSurfing Lessons Walking & Biking ToursWater SportsClasses & WorkshopsMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAdelaideFood Tours - South AustraliaBus Tours - South AustraliaHiking - South AustraliaNature and Wildlife - South AustraliaSafaris - South AustraliaWine Tastings - South AustraliaMulti-day Tours - South AustraliaSports Lessons - South AustraliaExtreme - South AustraliaSwim with Dolphins - South AustraliaSurfing Lessons - South AustraliaFood Tours - BallaratBus Tours - BallaratHiking - BallaratNature and Wildlife - BallaratSafaris - BallaratWine Tastings - BallaratMulti-day Tours - BallaratSports Lessons - BallaratExtreme - BallaratSwim with Dolphins - BallaratSurfing Lessons - BallaratFood Tours - MelbourneBus Tours - MelbourneHiking - MelbourneNature and Wildlife - MelbourneSafaris - MelbourneWine Tastings - MelbourneMulti-day Tours - MelbourneSports Lessons - MelbourneExtreme - MelbourneSwim with Dolphins - MelbourneSurfing Lessons - MelbourneCategory
Migration MuseumNational Wine Centre of AustraliaWaterfall GullyAdelaide OvalR.M. Williams Outback Heritage MuseumHahndorfArt Gallery of South AustraliaFleurieu PeninsulaSt. Peter's Cathedral, AdelaideParliament HouseState Library of South Australia (SLSA)Victoria SquareHenley BeachNorth TerracePenfolds Magill EstateNgaut Ngaut Conservation ParkHaigh’s Chocolates Visitor CentreAdelaide GaolGranite Island (Nulcoowarra) Rundle Mall