- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Departure & Return
The default pickup location for this tour is Adelaide Central YHA, 135 Waymouth Street, Adelaide @ 6:45am.
We arrive into Melbourne city early evening approx. 5:30pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, not wheelchair accessible due to uneven surfaces.
- This tour is not suitable for infants or children 5 years old and under.
- Children aged between 6 to 17 years old are required to stay in private accommodation and must be accompanied by an adult or legal guardian.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Over-sized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Autopia Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms