- 3-hour city tour by coach of Adelaide
- Learn about the top attractions and districts in Adelaide from the informative guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Sample the sweet treats at Haigh's Chocolates
Departure & Return
* Please call Adelaide Sightseeing on 1300 769 762 at least 2 days prior to your tour to provide your accommodation details for pickup (If required) * Otherwise please check in at 9.00am at the Adelaide Sightseeing counter inside the Adelaide Central Bus Station, 83-85 Franklin Street, Adelaide
What To Expect
Roll through the cultural precinct of Adelaide, including the North Terrace, Adelaide Botanic Gardens, the National Wine Centre, and the Botanic Park — home to the Adelaide Zoo and Bicentennial Conservatory. Continue travelling along tree-lined streets in historic North Adelaide where your guide shares the history of the mansions and historic buildings that you pass.
Stop at either the newly developed Adelaide Oval or historic St Peters Cathedral, which dates to 1848, then travel east to Haigh's Chocolates. Pop inside for a factory tour and the chance to sample this popular chocolate from South Australia.
After three hours, come back to the city center via the South Parklands, West Terrace, and North Terrace. Your tour ends with return to either Elder Park, Rundle Mall or Adelaide Central Bus Station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour does not operate on Christmas Day
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Sealink Travel Group
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms