8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Don’t let Australia’s strict drink-drive laws stop you from enjoying the Adelaide Hills and savoring their celebrated wines. Led by a local guide, this full-day tour offers pickup and drop-off direct from your Adelaide hotel, leaving you free to sample the region’s delights. After a stop at Mt. Lofty for city views, taste wines at up to four Adelaide Hills wineries, then explore Hahndorf, South Australia’s oldest German settlement.
- Explore the Adelaide Hills wine region without the risks of self-driving
- Sample signature wines at up to four different boutique wineries
- Local guide introduces area highlights as you travel
- Door-to-door round-trip transfers save time and stress
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Hotel pick up and drop off
Food & alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All Hotels CBD & Glenelg and Most B&B's
If your hotel is NOT listed please put in your Hotel In ( OTHER ) your hotel city or Glenelg
Hotels around Glenelg a normal pick up time is between 8:45am to 9:am
Hotels around Adelaide a normal pick up time is between 9:20am to 9:35am
Please ask for Personal Tours we can pickup almost anywhere :)
An additional fee may apply for other suburbs not listed
Ask about pickups In Barossa & Mclaren Vale & Hahndorf ?
- Adelaide Airport, 1 James Schofield Dr, West Beach, Charles Sturt, South Australia 5950 Australia
- Outer Harbor Railway Station Reserve, Outer Harbor Railway Station, North Haven SA 5018, Australia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum drinking age is 18
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bums On Seats Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 21300P15
Compare Similar Experiences
Adelaide Hills Wineries & Hahndorf
6 hours 40 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAdelaideSouth AustraliaBiloxiShore Excursions - South AustraliaFood Tours - South AustraliaBus Tours - South AustraliaWine Tastings - South AustraliaPorts of Call Tours - South AustraliaFull-day Tours - South AustraliaShore Excursions - BallaratFood Tours - BallaratBus Tours - BallaratWine Tastings - BallaratPorts of Call Tours - BallaratFull-day Tours - BallaratShore Excursions - MelbourneFood Tours - MelbourneBus Tours - MelbourneWine Tastings - MelbournePorts of Call Tours - MelbourneFull-day Tours - MelbourneCategory
North TerraceNational Wine Centre of AustraliaSouth Australian MuseumParliament HouseAdelaide Botanic GardenCockle TrainLight's VisionAdelaide Central MarketAdelaide GaolRundle MallHahndorfMonarto ZooAdelaide OvalNgaut Ngaut Conservation ParkMigration MuseumVictoria SquareArt Gallery of South AustraliaR.M. Williams Outback Heritage MuseumWaterfall GullyHaigh’s Chocolates Visitor Centre