2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
This walking tour of North Adelaide stands apart from other walking tours by focusing on the history—from the colonial era onward—and architecture of the neighborhood. Follow a full itinerary to roughly two-dozen historical sites from local homes and villas to rectories, churches, hotels, and colleges. Your guide helps tie the buildings of note to local historical figures who lived in them.
- Ideal for travelers interested in local history and architecture
- Small group tour means you won’t have trouble keeping up with your guide
- See roughly two-dozen historical sites, from local homes, villas, and cottages to churches and colleges
- Your guide helps connect the buildings to the people who lived in them
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and hotel drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
36 Wellington Square, North Adelaide SA 5006, Australia
Outside of the Wellington Hotel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Down to Earth Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Adelaide Walking Tour: Hills, Squares and Parklands?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Adelaide Walking Tour: Hills, Squares and Parklands?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Adelaide Walking Tour: Hills, Squares and Parklands?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Adelaide Walking Tour: Hills, Squares and Parklands
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingAdelaideCity Tours - South AustraliaWalking Tours - South AustraliaCity Tours - BallaratWalking Tours - BallaratCity Tours - MelbourneWalking Tours - MelbourneCategory
Henley BeachHahndorfState Library of South Australia (SLSA)North TerracePenfolds Magill EstateFleurieu PeninsulaAdelaide Botanic GardenMigration MuseumR.M. Williams Outback Heritage MuseumCockle TrainMonarto ZooGlenelg TramNgaut Ngaut Conservation ParkAdelaide Central MarketNational Railway Museum, Port AdelaideVictoria SquareSt. Peter's Cathedral, AdelaideSouth Australian MuseumParliament HouseHaigh’s Chocolates Visitor Centre