5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Watch the sunrise over the Barossa Valley, then tuck into a gourmet breakfast on this memorable 5-hour tour, including hotel pick-up. Take to the skies for a 1-hour hot air balloon flight and enjoy thrilling aerial views over the sweeping vineyards. Then, toast your safe landing with a hearty breakfast of regional specialties, accompanied by sparkling wine.
- 1-hour sunrise flight over Barossa Valley followed by a gourmet breakfast
- Enjoy stunning views of lush vineyards and rolling hills
- Learn about Barossa Valley’s history and the art of hot air ballooning from an expert pilot
- Capture great photos of the colorful sky and landscape at sunrise
- Relax with convenient pickup and drop-off service from Barossa Valley hotels
Saved to wishlist!
If required a hotel pickup and drop-off (Barossa Valley hotels only) Fee applies. Contact operator.
A glass of sparkling wine
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Transport to or from Adelaide
Departure & Return
Barossa Balloon Adventures , 71 Stonewell Rd, Nuriootpa SA 5355, AustraliaThis activity will end right where it started.
Follow the parking signs.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Pregnant women are unable to participate
- Passengers should be in good health and be reasonably active. You should be able to bend the knees and hold on with two hands to the rope handles inside the basket
- Civil Aviation Safety Authority regulations prevent disabled or handicapped people from participating
- Please dress in comfortable clothing for the overnight minimum temperature and wear flat soled walking shoes. In cooler months a change of shoes may be needed due to wet dewy grass. A hat is recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Barossa Balloon Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Barossa Valley Hot Air Balloon Ride with Breakfast?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Barossa Valley Hot Air Balloon Ride with Breakfast?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Even if you are scared of heights I'd give this a go as it is not scary at all." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Barossa Valley Hot Air Balloon Ride with Breakfast
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesHot Air Balloon RidesNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesAdelaideUnique Experiences - South AustraliaHot Air Balloon Rides - South AustraliaNature and Wildlife - South AustraliaHalf-day Tours - South AustraliaUnique Experiences - BallaratHot Air Balloon Rides - BallaratNature and Wildlife - BallaratHalf-day Tours - BallaratUnique Experiences - MelbourneHot Air Balloon Rides - MelbourneNature and Wildlife - MelbourneHalf-day Tours - MelbourneCategory
Murray River Tours & TicketsGranite Island (Nulcoowarra) Tours & TicketsAdelaide Gaol Tours & TicketsNational Wine Centre of Australia Tours & TicketsFleurieu Peninsula Tours & TicketsVictoria Square Tours & TicketsNational Railway Museum, Port Adelaide Tours & TicketsNorth Terrace Tours & TicketsHenley Beach Tours & TicketsState Library of South Australia (SLSA) Tours & TicketsR.M. Williams Outback Heritage Museum Tours & TicketsHaigh’s Chocolates Visitor Centre Tours & TicketsLight's Vision Tours & TicketsAdelaide Oval Tours & TicketsRundle Mall Tours & TicketsHahndorf Tours & TicketsSouth Australian Museum Tours & TicketsAdelaide Botanic Garden Tours & TicketsArt Gallery of South Australia Tours & TicketsSt. Peter's Cathedral, Adelaide Tours & Tickets