Departure & Return
At Popeye's Elder Park Landing, on the river near the Rotunda and the Festival Center. Look out for the round blue Popeye sign and a flag blowing the the breeze.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Popeye isn't wheelchair accessible BUT if patrons are prepared for 6 steps up, over and into the boat with handrails it is possible. The Skipper will lend assistance. This may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- High Chairs for infants are available upon request prior to the High Tea start date.
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If canceled due to extreme weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or time
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY AT and LB Shuman PTY LTD
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms