- Full-day wine tasting tour of Langhorne Creek from Adelaide or Glenelg
- Visit four different wineries in the little-known Langhorne Creek wine region
- Indulge in a delicious lunch at Lake Breeze Wines
- Travel by air-conditioned minibus
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, lunch, wine tasting and round-trip transport
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Next, visit Cleggett winery (open on weekends only), where the highlight is tasting Shalistin, the world’s only white Cabinet Sauvignon wine and Malian, a unique Bronze Cabernet Sauvignon.
Continue to Lake Breeze Wines and tuck into a delicious lunch (included), choosing from an array of seasonal soups, homemade pies and regional platters. After lunch, indulge in tours and tastings at wineries like Bremerton Wines and Angus Plains. Finally, make your way back to Adelaide via the Southern Lofty Ranges, enjoy jaw-dropping views over the Adelaide Hills and pass through pretty villages like Strathalbyn, Meadows and Clarendon.
After a full-day wine-fuelled adventure, return to Adelaide and end your tour with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Maximum is 10 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Tour not suitable for children
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note: Sample itinerary - subject to change without notice
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adelaide's Top Food & Wine Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Langhorne Creek Wine Region Daytrip with Lunch from Adelaide or Glenelg.