- Start your tour as the market opens with included breakfast and coffee
- Don’t miss out on samples in this small-group tour
- Find out more of the market’s culinary secrets from your guide
- Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available on request
Departure & Return
Providore stall 66 in the SW corner of the Market - look for the chocolate fountain!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian, Gluten-Free options available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Tours Australia - Adelaide Central Market Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Easy parking, small group and led by an expert guide who brought the markets to life." See review