Departure & Return
* Please call Adelaide Sightseeing on 1300 769 762 at least 2 days prior to your tour to provide your accommodation details for pickup (If required) * Otherwise please check in at 9.00am at the Adelaide Sightseeing counter inside the Adelaide Central Bus Station, 83-85 Franklin Street, Adelaide
What To Expect
Travel past the waterside town of Port Elliot and Horseshoe Bay, then make a brief stop at Whale Lookout for photo ops on the way to Victor Harbor. Upon arrival in the popular seaside village, sit down at the Hotel Victor for a 3-course lunch. After eating, have time to explore Granite Island where you might spot Australian wildlife such as little penguins and southern right whales (seasonal).
Next up, head into the McLaren Vale wine region, which is known for its shiraz wines. Have the option to sample fresh locally made cheeses and produce, taste wine, or sip coffee at a café.
Return to Adelaide via the southern metropolitan beaches of Port Noarlunga and Moana. Your tour ends with drop-off at your starting point in the early evening.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Sealink Travel Group
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms