Departure & Return
We are on the main road that goes up from the port to Piazza San Vincenzo, after the tobacconist and before the Bar Roma
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Each traveler must bring a minimum of equipment: trekking or trail shoes, sweatshirt, spare T-shirt, headlamp, water, snacks.
- not recommended for those who are not used to walking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Stromboli Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Observation of Volcanic Activity at 300 Meters in Stromboli.