4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Squeeze all the highlights of the Cairns region into 4-day tour, including a day on the Great Barrier Reef and visits to the Daintree Rainforest, Mossman Gorge, and Cape Tribulation. Three nights' accommodation, meals per itinerary, and all transportation included.
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
3 nights accommodation in a standard queen, twin or triple room
Return Airport Transfers
Day Tour Green Island including transfers, lunch and choice of snorkeling gear or glass bottom boat tour
Day Tour to The Daintree Rainforest, Cape Tribulation& Mossman Gorge with lunch
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Cairns Airport , Airport Ave, Aeroglen, Queensland 4870 AustraliaDeparture Point: Cairns airport Dates: All year except on Christmas Day Return point: Returns to original departure point
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Accommodation is subject to availability and change if required to a hotel of the same standard/rating
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Only Great Barrier Reef Tour operates Christmas Day 25th Dec, with a surcharge of AUD$100 per person, payable on the day
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discovery Tours Australia
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Day Cairns with Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Day Cairns with Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Day Cairns with Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
4-Day Cairns with Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWater ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAeroglenNature and Wildlife - QueenslandMulti-day Tours - QueenslandWater Tours - QueenslandNature and Wildlife - Cairns & the Tropical NorthMulti-day Tours - Cairns & the Tropical NorthWater Tours - Cairns & the Tropical NorthNature and Wildlife - Port DouglasMulti-day Tours - Port DouglasWater Tours - Port DouglasCategory