- Full-day combination Kuranda Scenic Railway, Great Barrier Reef helicopter flight and reef cruise, from Cairns
- Enjoy spectacular views of Stoney Creek Falls and Barron Falls from the Kuranda Scenic Railway
- Photo opportunities from the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Take a stunning 30-minute helicopter flight over the Great Barrier Reef
- Refuel with a tasty lunch served on board the reef cruise
- Discover the Great Barrier Reef with free time to swim or snorkel
- Includes pickup and drop-off from Cairns hotels and surrounding areas
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Transfer from Cairns and Northern Beaches (up to and including Palm Cove) are included for all
tours. Transfers to/from Port Douglas are $205 per car (up to 4 passengers)
What To Expect
Take in the natural beauty of the mountains as you pass Horseshoe Bend, Stoney Creek Falls and Barron Falls, while hearing informative commentary about regional history. The train winds through Barron Gorge National Park to Kuranda.
Return on the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, riding in a fully enclosed six-passenger gondola that glides for 4.5 miles (7.5 km) over the rainforest canopy and offers views of the tropical foliage and the Coral Sea.
Next up, go sightseeing on the sea. Board your helicopter for a spectacular approximately 25-minute flight to the Outer Great Barrier Reef, landing gently at the heli-pontoon at Hastings Reef. From there, hop on board a speedboat where lunch is served, followed by swimming and snorkeling. If you prefer to stay dry, learn about the delicate coral reef ecosystem during a narrated semi-submersible boat tour (payable direct, time permitting).
As you sail back to Cairns on the luxury vessel, relax and enjoy live entertainment provided by the guides. Your tour ends with hotel drop-off at the end of a long fun-filled day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Weight Policy: Individual passenger weights and accompanying carry-on luggage MUST be advised at time of booking. Weight variances greater than 10% may incur an additional fee. Maximum single seat payload of 130kg. For passenger comfort and aircraft weight and balance, passengers exceeding 130kg are required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of ticket price - this is non-commissionable and payable to Nautilus Aviation on day of travel.
- Child Policy: Children 3 years and above are legally required to be seated in their own seat and are therefore required to pay the full ticket price. Subject to conditions, children under 3 years may travel free of charge when seated on a parents/guardians lap. For bookings of more than one infant (under 3 years), conditions apply – please contact Reservations.
- There is a maximum of 6 to 7 passengers permitted depending on aircraft availability
- It is recommended that you wear swimmers upon check in
- you will have a compulsory 20 minute safety briefing before being allowed enter the water, this is part of your two hours out at the reef
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nautilus Aviation
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Kuranda Scenic Railway, Skyrail, Great Barrier Reef Helicopter Tour and Cruise.