- Private full-day tour of Agra and Fatehpur Sikri
- Go to the Taj Mahal first to view the sunrise
- Discover the 16th-century 'ghost town' of Fatehpur Sikri
- Explore the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Fatehpur Sikri—all UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Includes buffet lunch, entrance fees, private guide and vehicle, and hotel or train station pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Pickup From Hotel / Airport / Railway Station in Agra
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The Taj Mahal is one of India's most renowned monuments, and it is designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Hear from your guide about its history as you explore the grounds.
Then, drive out to Agra Fort, the red sandstone fort set in the hills outside Agra. The architecture combines both Hindu and Central Asian styles, and dates to 1565 AD. Discover the labyrinth of courtyards, mosques, and private chambers within the fortified walls of the complex.
After visiting the fort, relax during lunch, then drive outside of the city to Fatehpur Sikri, another World Heritage Site. It was built by Emperor Akbar in the late 16th century, abandoned after only 14 years, and has been described as a perfectly preserved ghost town.
Return to Agra in the early evening and have time for shopping for Agra's handicrafts such as marble and stone inlay work, leather goods, brass, jewelry, carpets, and embroidery.
Your tour ends with transfer back to your hotel, airport or to the train station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nikita Holidays
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience