4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn about the history and architecture of the iconic Taj Mahal in Agra on this guided tour. Built by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan for his queen Mumtaj Mahal, the mausoleum is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Following that, visit the Agra Fort, which is made of red sandstone and an example of Mughal-style architecture. It’s also a UNESCO-listed site.
- Visit two UNESCO-listed sites in one tour
- This tour is ideal for history and art lovers
- Entrance tickets are not included in the tour price
- The guide will meet you in your hotel lobby in Agra
Saved to wishlist!
Tour Guide services for Taj mahal & Agra fort.
Tour will join you in your car for city tour.
Entrance tickets of monuments.
Departure & Return
Departure PointAgra, Agra, Agra District, Uttar Pradesh
Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel or Railway station or any other meeting point in Agra.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour guide will meet you at your hotel's lobby in Agra.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Taj Tour Guide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Book Govt Approved Guide for Taj Mahal & Agra fort?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Book Govt Approved Guide for Taj Mahal & Agra fort?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Book Govt Approved Guide for Taj Mahal & Agra fort
4 to 5 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsArchaeology ToursExtremeHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAgra4WD Tours - Uttar PradeshSporting Events - Uttar PradeshArchaeology Tours - Uttar PradeshExtreme - Uttar PradeshHistorical Tours - Uttar PradeshHalf-day Tours - Uttar Pradesh4WD Tours - New DelhiSporting Events - New DelhiArchaeology Tours - New DelhiExtreme - New DelhiHistorical Tours - New DelhiHalf-day Tours - New Delhi4WD Tours - JaipurSporting Events - JaipurArchaeology Tours - JaipurExtreme - JaipurHistorical Tours - JaipurHalf-day Tours - JaipurCategory