2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Explore our promoted experiences
Visiting the Taj Mahal in Agra is already an amazing experience, but get even more out of your time in the city with this evening dance and light show. The Mohabbat-e Taj performance features 80 talented performers, and brings the history of the beautiful Taj Mahal to life through its storytelling. Enjoy a night out in Agra with entertainment and convenient hotel transfers.
- Learn more about the history of India and the Taj Mahal
- Hotel transfers via air conditioned vehicle are included
- Tickets to the performance are provided
- Add live entertainment to your time in Agra
Saved to wishlist!
Live Entertainment Tax
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Food and drinks, unless specified
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
DVD (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointKalakriti Cultural & Convention Center, 41/142 A/1 Fatehabad Road Behind Hotel Trident, Opposite Hotel Pushp Villa, Agra 282001 India
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.
- Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay Airport, 59/10, VIP Road, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Partially Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SITA World Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mohabbat the Taj - A Creative Dance and Light Show?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Mohabbat the Taj - A Creative Dance and Light Show?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mohabbat the Taj - A Creative Dance and Light Show?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Light & Sound Shows Sightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsAgraLight & Sound Shows - Uttar PradeshLight & Sound Shows - New DelhiLight & Sound Shows - JaipurCategory