- Private guided shopping tour in Agra
- Visit craft stalls, bazaars, and shops, and get insider tips to help find the best buys
- Meet local artisans and enjoy the opportunity to buy from them direct
- Browse for local specialities like inlaid marble, embroidered rugs, jewelry, and leather ware
- Flexible itinerary and private guide for a personalized experience
- Private air-conditioned transport, bottled water, and hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Price per group, based on a maximum of four people
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can Pick you up from any Location in Agra
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
What To Expect
En route, get insider tips on Agra’s shopping scene, and the handicrafts and products that are specialties of the city. Once a Mughal stronghold, Agra was known for its rich culture and royal master craftsmen. Their skills have passed down to today’s artisans, who still produce exquisite inlaid marble, embroidery, carpets, jewelry, and leatherware.
Follow your guide around some of the artisanal stalls, meeting the craftspeople and perhaps buying from them directly. Your guide also offers bartering tips to help you clinch bargains.
Plus, dive into some of Agra’s vibrant bazaars and specialty stores. Maybe explore marble showrooms, or scout out beautiful saris from quality sari vendors.
Other musts include shops selling finely embroidered carpets, tailored clothes, bedspreads, and Indian spices.
Return to your vehicle armed with your shopping bags, and end your trip with a hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kaimur Holidays
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands