8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Yoga has its roots in India, making Agra’s Taj Mahal the perfect backdrop for the ancient practice. This private sunrise yoga and tour experience lets you do just that with an instructor provided—hard to arrange alone. Enjoy your class in gardens facing the Taj, and then tour the UNESCO-listed monument before delving into old Agra’s streets and markets. Finish with high tea overlooking the Taj before a hotel drop-off.
- Enjoy yoga in view of the Taj Mahal on a private dawn class and tour in Agra
- Seize the chance to perform your poses in a mystical and symbolic setting
- Follow up with guided tour of the Taj and old Agra’s streets and bazaars
- Includes instructor, high tea overlooking Taj and private hotel transfers
Saved to wishlist!
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Anything not mentioned in Inclusions or in programme
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we can also pick up the traveler from any other location in Agra as suitable to the client
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY My Tour Advisor
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Yoga Class In The Shadow of Tajmahal?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Yoga Class In The Shadow of Tajmahal?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Yoga Class In The Shadow of Tajmahal?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Yoga Class In The Shadow of Tajmahal?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Yoga Class In The Shadow of Tajmahal
Explore Similar Things to Do
Yoga ClassesSports Lessons Classes & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesAgraYoga Classes - Uttar PradeshSports Lessons - Uttar PradeshYoga Classes - New DelhiSports Lessons - New DelhiYoga Classes - JaipurSports Lessons - JaipurCategory