- Private 5-hour Avignon and Châteauneuf-du-Pape wineries tour from Aix-en-Provence
- Discover top attractions including the bridge and cathedral in Avignon
- Gain insight into Provence’s rich history
- Taste four local wines with a private guide in Châteauneuf-du-Pape
- Tour includes pickup and drop-off at your Marseille hotel
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
On arrival, discover sites of interest such as the famous Avignon bridge and Avignon Cathedral during a walking tour. Explore winding cobbled streets, gaze out over the Avignon rooftops from vantage points throughout the tour, or enjoy free time to visit the Palais des Papes (own expense).
When your time in Avignon comes to an end, delve into the winemaking region of Châteauneuf-du-Pape and sample four local wines in cellars used by the Pope in the 14th century. Afterward, return in comfort to your Aix-en-Provence hotel to conclude your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Provence Explorer
Learn more about cancellations.