- Full-day Taurus Mountains rafting trip
- Explore the mountains in off-road vehicles
- Paddle through the Koprulu Canyon
- Enjoy a fresh, grilled lunch
- All necessary equipment included
- Pickup and drop-off in Belek-area hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up point is always outside the hotel, close to security gate / main gate of the hotel.
What To Expect
Set out along roads that wind through thick evergreen forests, and splash across mountain rivers. You’ll spot medieval ruins along the way, and take a break to cool down and wash off the dust at a scenic river swim spot. Arrive at the rafting base camp by noon, then fuel up for the river trip with a lunch of grilled chicken, pasta, rice, salad, and fresh fruits.
Suit up in full safety gear (be sure to bring rubber soled shoes or sneakers for this trip), then learn the basics of paddling technique before you launch the boats. Enjoy dramatic scenery and mountain sunshine on the 8-mile (13-km) paddle to the first rapids, where you’ll splash your way through a series of bumps and swirls (there are no dry bags on the raft, so please leave non-waterproof items at home).
The convoy of off road vehicles will meet you at the end of the rafting trip, where you’ll dry off and begin the return trip to Tasagil. This tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Eagle Canyon Jeep Safari and White Water Rafting (from Belek, Antalya, Side).
- "The Jeep Safari Tour is quite painful on your bum but you get a great view at the top of the cliff!" See review