- Full-day tour of Side, Aspendos, and Kursunlu Waterfall from Alanya
- Visit Aspendos, one of the world’s best-preserved Roman amphitheaters
- Marvel at the Apollo and Athena temples in coastal Side
- Learn more about Turkey’s ancient history from a knowledgeable guide
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up, lunch, and entrance fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up point is always outside the hotel ,close to security gate / main gate of the hotel
What To Expect
After a short drive from Aspendos, jump out to stretch your legs in the Kursunlu National Park, and enjoy the views of the Kursunlu Waterfall, which cascades down into a pool of gleaming turquoise waters. Alternatively, you can opt to visit the majestic Manavgat Waterfall instead.
Stop for lunch (included) at a local restaurant along the riverside, then continue to the coastal town of Side. As you pass through the ancient city gate, hear how the ancient Greek-Roman city was founded back in 7th century BC, and captured by Alexander the Great in 333 BC. Today, the magnificent ruins lie scattered through the modern resort town, so you can marvel at highlights such as the agora, the theater, and the Roman Baths; pose for photos by the spectacularly situated Apollo and Athena temples, high on the coastal cliffs; then stroll the historic streets, now lined with souvenir shops and cafés.
After a day uncovering Turkey’s ancient past, journey back to Alanya, where your tour ends with a drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Ancient cities of Side and Aspendos and Manavgat Waterfall from Alanya.