- Half-day tour into the Taurus Moutains
- Visit a family home in a Turkish village for tea
- See a community mosque
- Walk and swim in Sapadere Canyon
- Includes lunch at a local tavern
- Option to visit Goblin's Cave (own expense)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in selected locations
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up point is always outside the hotel, close to security gate / main gate of the hotel
What To Expect
The first stop of the day is a mountain village, where you’ll get a glimpse of rural life in the Turkish countryside. Join a local family on their home’s terrace for a traditional Turkish tea or coffee, and step into the village mosque to learn a bit about Islam in the small community.
Continue to Sapadere Canyon, where high rock walls contain a fast-moving river. Walk along the edge of the river on an elevated pathway, then challenge yourself to jump in the chilly waterfall pool.
After your time in the canyon, head to a local tavern for a two-course lunch that includes fresh trout, which is a specialty in the Taurus Mountains. If desired, you’ll have to opportunity to visit the Goblin's Cave to see sleeping bats in a swath of dripping stalactites (own expense, admission 3€). This tour concludes with return transfer to your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant meals not included
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Turkish Village Tour Including Sapadere Canyon and Goblin's Cave from Alanya.