2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Comprised of 642 acres (260 hectares), it can be a challenge to see everything in Albany Heritage Park on foot. Discover the park's highlights in just one hour on a segway tour. Your easy-to-ride mode of transport allows you to traverse sandy beaches and hilly terrain without breaking a sweat. Listen to live commentary through a personal headset, as you follow your guide to Mt. Clarence, Mt. Adelaide, Ellen Cove Boardwalk, and more.
- Get a quick overview of the enormous park
- Enjoy numerous photo opportunities during the tour
- Cover more ground without getting worn out
- Listen to commentary through a provided headset
2 hour segway tour approx: Explore the historical and scenic Albany Heritage Park, amazing views and cross-country riding leads you to Middleton Beach
Saved to wishlist!
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Use of helmet
Use of high visibility jacket
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off (can be organised; please contact Albany Segway Tours for details)
Departure & Return
67 Forts Rd , 67 Forts Rd, Mount Clarence WA 6330, AustraliaThis activity will end right where it started.
Turn left at the base of the Convoy Walk
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to bad weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Dress code is closed-in shoes (no high heels please). Please dress appropriately for weather conditions.
- weights.. minimum of 35 kg maximum of 125 kg
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Albany Segway Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Albany Summit to Sea Adventure - Guided Segway Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Albany Summit to Sea Adventure - Guided Segway Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 54023P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Albany Summit to Sea Adventure - Guided Segway Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesSegway ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportAlbanyAudio Guides - Western AustraliaSegway Tours - Western AustraliaAudio Guides - Margaret RiverSegway Tours - Margaret RiverAudio Guides - FremantleSegway Tours - FremantleCategory