Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Admire Ålesund’s distinctive Art Nouveau buildings
- Learn more about the city’s unique architecture at the Art Nouveau Center
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Ideal introduction to Ålesund for first-time visitors or those short on time
- All entrance fees included
Departure & Return
The meeting point is within walking distance from the port/pier and most of the hotels. Look for our staff on the pier, yellow jackets, carrying our company logo. Be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Please note that "gate" means "street" in Norwegian.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide in English due to mixed groups
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking "ship name"
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Norway Excursions AS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.