- Full-day Alesund shore excursion: Gudbrandsjuvet, Valldal and Trollstigen
- Brave a drive down the stomach-churningly steep Troll Road (Trollstigen)
- Enjoy breath-taking views of Gudbrandsjuvet, Stigfossen waterfall and Trollveggen
- Great value shore excursion includes lunch and round-trip transport
Departure & Return
The meeting point is within walking distance from the port/pier and most of the hotels. Look for our staff on the pier, yellow jackets, carrying our company logo. Be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Please note that "gate" means "street" in Norwegian.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide in English due to mixed groups
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking "ship name"
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Service animals are not allowed by default as other customers may have allergies, in case a service animal is needed please contact us
- If an infant seat is needed please contact us
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Norway Excursions AS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.