- Half-day shore excursion in Alesund
- Discover Norway’s fascinating history and heritage at the Sunnmore open-air museum
- Visit the enchanting island of Giske
- Enjoy impressive aerial views of Alesund from Mt. Aksla
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Alesund
- Admire art nouveau architecture in the city center
- Climb to the top of the lighthouse in Alnes on Godoy
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide in English due to mixed groups
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking "ship name"
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Service animals are not allowed by default as other customers may have allergies, in case a service animal is needed please contact us
- If an infant seat is needed, please contact us
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Norway Excursions AS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Alesund Shore Excursion: The Ultimate Sightseeing Tour.
- "You need to take this on the survey or make it optional." See review