2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Appreciating Ålesund’s unique architecture and history can be tricky on a self-led excursion. Discover the city’s highlights on a walking tour, and tick off top attractions including the Art Nouveau town center, the Hellebroa bridge, and the scenic town park. Stroll the streets with a guide for intimate insight into the town’s ancient past and modern culture, and take advantage of flexible departure times to explore at a time that suits you.
- Be immersed in Ålesund’s ambiance as you explore by foot
- Benefit from your guide’s historical and cultural insights
- Enjoy the more personalized service of a small-group tour
- Tick off landmarks including St. Olavplass and Kongens gate
Saved to wishlist!
Smart pretty guide will show you old city on unique route
Departure & Return
Keiser Wilhelms g. 2, 6003 Ålesund, Norway
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
12/16/2020 - 12/15/2021
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Guests with wheelchair must be accompanied by a helper
- Most travelers can participate
- minimum 2 persons for booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Uniktur
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Amazing city walk in Ålesund?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Amazing city walk in Ålesund?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Amazing city walk in Ålesund?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Amazing city walk in Ålesund?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCity ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingAlesundShore Excursions - Western NorwayCity Tours - Western NorwayWalking Tours - Western NorwayPorts of Call Tours - Western NorwayCategory