Explore our promoted experiences
- Choose where to get off and how long to spend there
- Get insight into the history and culture of Alesund from the audio guide
- Save money with a provided discount booklet for local businesses
- Combine sightseeing with transportation to save costs
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please be aware that this tour only operates when there is a cruise ship in port (June - September). Refer to the calendar to check availability.
- 70 Minutes
- Departure Frequency: 30 Minutes
- First Tour: 9AM (from Stop 1)
- Last Tour: 4PM (from Stop 1)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Mobile and paper vouchers are accepted for this tour.
- Mobile vouchers must be redeemed at Bus Stop 1 (Cruise Terminal). Paper vouchers can be redeemed at any of the stops along the route.
- Most travelers can participate
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - Europe
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "There are a lot of pin turns and traffic coming the other way ,or your business can't get through, not enough room." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews