8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
Saved to wishlist!
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
مدخل الشباب، الحي السادس،، Second 6th of October, Giza Governorate, Egypt
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Emo Tours Egypt
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Giza Pyramids, Citadel, Old Cairo and Khan el-Khalili Bazaar?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Giza Pyramids, Citadel, Old Cairo and Khan el-Khalili Bazaar?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Giza Pyramids, Citadel, Old Cairo and Khan el-Khalili Bazaar?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Giza Pyramids, Citadel, Old Cairo and Khan el-Khalili Bazaar?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAlexandriaBus Tours - El AlameinArchaeology Tours - El AlameinHistorical Tours - El AlameinFull-day Tours - El AlameinBus Tours - CairoArchaeology Tours - CairoHistorical Tours - CairoFull-day Tours - CairoBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaFull-day Tours - GizaCategory