4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place
Transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle
Guide of your own language
Pick up services from hotel in Alexandria & return
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop-off at centrally located Alexandria hotels
- Borg El Arab International Airport, Alexandria Egypt
- alexandria port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ancient Egypt Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tour to The Qaitbay Citadel in Alexandria?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tour to The Qaitbay Citadel in Alexandria?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tour to The Qaitbay Citadel in Alexandria?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tour to The Qaitbay Citadel in Alexandria?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Tour to The Qaitbay Citadel in Alexandria
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAlexandriaShore Excursions - CairoBus Tours - CairoPorts of Call Tours - CairoHistorical Tours - CairoHalf-day Tours - CairoShore Excursions - GizaBus Tours - GizaPorts of Call Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaHalf-day Tours - GizaShore Excursions - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidPorts of Call Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port SaidCategory