- Two-day tour from Alice Springs to Uluru and Kata Tjuta
- Driving through the vast open spaces of Outback Australia
- Visit a camel farm and ride a camel (own expense)
- Enjoy the sunset over Uluru with a glass of sparkling wine
- See the changing hues of sunrise over Uluru
- Choice of budget, standard or superior accommodation
- Entertaining and informed commentary from your driver/guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please confirm hotel pick up time at the time of booking.
What To Expect
Explore the domed rock formations of Kata Tjuta and the impressive rock walls of Walpa Gorge on a guided tour, and take in the majestic colors of both a sunset and a sunrise over Uluru. Learn about Dreamtime legends and the area’s rich indigenous history with a visit to the Mutitjulu waterhole and Uluru-Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre.
Choose from budget, standard or superior accommodation options near Ayers Rock, and enjoy pickup and drop-off from your Alice Springs hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Maximum of 3 passengers per room. If you are traveling with a party of 4 travelers or more, you must make 2 separate bookings.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant are free provided they do not occupy a seat
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY AAT Kings
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Uluru (Ayers Rock) and Kata Tjuta Trip from Alice Springs.