- 3-day Ayers Rock and Kings Canyon four-wheel-drive eco-tour
- Take a guided walk around the rim of Kings Canyon
- Visit the awe-inspiring Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park
- Experience the sun rise and set over Uluru
- Discover the culture and rituals of the local Aboriginal people
- Small-group tour with maximum of 6 people
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can also pick up guests from the Ghan Rail Terminal. Guests are required to call our Reservations Team (1300 551 510) during business hours 48 hours prior to departure to confirm pick-up location and time.
- Alice Springs Airport, Alice Springs, Northern Territory Australia
What To Expect
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rates are based on traveling with 2 adults. One child permitted in existing bedding
- Please note: Children must be between 10-12 years of age to attend the Sounds of Silence dinner
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wayoutback Australian Safaris
If you cancel at least 30 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 7 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 8 and 13 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 75 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 14 and 29 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Uluru-Kata Tjuta and Kings Canyon 4WD Small-Group Eco-Tour from Alice Springs.