7 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Sunscreen Hat and water
Drop off/ please take a taxi
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
6/3/2021 - 2/10/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||02:00 PM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Australia & New Zealand Travel Company
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 7-Day Guided Tour of Alice Springs with Accommodation Included ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 7-Day Guided Tour of Alice Springs with Accommodation Included ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 7-Day Guided Tour of Alice Springs with Accommodation Included ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 7-Day Guided Tour of Alice Springs with Accommodation Included ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingAlice SpringsBus Tours - Northern TerritoryMulti-day Tours - Northern TerritoryCategory
Finke Gorge National Park Tours & TicketsMt. Gillen Tours & TicketsRoyal Flying Doctor Service Alice Springs Tourist Facility (RFDS Museum) Tours & TicketsTnorala/Gosse Bluff Conservation Reserve Tours & TicketsOrmiston Gorge Tours & TicketsHermannsburg (Ntaria) Tours & TicketsOlive Pink Botanic Garden Tours & TicketsAlice Springs Telegraph Station Historical Reserve Tours & TicketsKangaroo Sanctuary Tours & TicketsLarapinta Trail Tours & TicketsMbantua Fine Art Gallery and Cultural Museum (Mbantua Aboriginal Art Gallery) Tours & TicketsAlice Springs Desert Park Tours & Tickets