- Camel ride located minutes from Alice Springs
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the Western MacDonell Ranges
- Choice of an afternoon or sunset departure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Please be outside your hotel's reception where you are clearly obvious to our transfer driver
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants under 3 years age sit on an adult's lap and the infant rides for free
- Passengers weighing 220 pounds (100 kg) or over MUST advise their weight at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for people who have had recent hip replacements
- A level of fitness is required where you can lift up your leg, perform a squat and have the strength to get onto the camel's saddle.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pyndan Camel Tracks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms