- Camel ride located minutes from Alice Springs
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the Western MacDonell Ranges
- Choice of an afternoon or sunset departure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointAlice Springs, Alice Springs, Red Centre, Northern Territory
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in the Alice Springs CBD. We don't pick up from private addresses.
Please be outside your hotel's reception where you are clearly obvious to our transfer driver
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants under 3 years age sit on an adult's lap and the infant rides for free
- Passengers weighing 220 pounds (100 kg) or over MUST advise their weight at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for people who have had recent hip replacements
- A level of fitness is required where you can lift up your leg, perform a squat and have the strength to get onto the camel's saddle.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pyndan Camel Tracks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Alice Springs Camel Tour.