Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please be ready 15 minutes before the pick-up time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for participants with back problems (the road to get there can be quite rough sometime)
- 8 year old is the minimum age to participate to this tour. Parents/tutors are fully responsible for their kids. Parents/tutors need to provide a forward-facing restraint or booster seat for kids from the age of 4 to under the age of 7. Parents/tutors need to provide booster seat for kids over the age of 7 when still too small.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Outback Elite Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Rainbow Valley Sunset Half -Day 4WD Tour.