10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the East MacDonnell Ranges in depth on this small-group day tour. Departing from Alice Springs, go off road in a 4WD to explore remote locations, spot wildlife, and learn about local history. Visit Trephina Gorge, the Emily and Jessie Gaps Nature Park, Corroboree Rock, and much more. Includes lunch.
- Small-group tour (maximum 9): Ensures a personal experience
- Go off road and off the beaten track in a 4WD
- Includes lunch, snacks, and morning tea: No need to bring your own
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Experienced and friendly guide
Modern air-conditioned 4 wheel drive vehicle (minivan or car)
Snacks, fruit and complimentary water throughout the day
Morning tea and gourmet picnic lunch
Complimentary accommodation pick-up and drop off
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please be ready 15 minutes prior the pickup time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those using a wheelchair
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Outback Elite Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
East MacDonnell Ranges 1 Day 4WD Tour
5 hours 20 minutes
11 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAlice Springs4WD Tours - Northern TerritorySporting Events - Northern TerritoryNature and Wildlife - Northern TerritoryExtreme - Northern TerritoryHistorical Tours - Northern TerritoryFull-day Tours - Northern TerritoryCategory
Alice Springs Desert Park Tours & TicketsFinke Gorge National Park Tours & TicketsRoyal Flying Doctor Service Alice Springs Tourist Facility (RFDS Museum) Tours & TicketsLarapinta Trail Tours & TicketsOrmiston Gorge Tours & TicketsTnorala/Gosse Bluff Conservation Reserve Tours & TicketsOlive Pink Botanic Garden Tours & TicketsAlice Springs Telegraph Station Historical Reserve Tours & TicketsMbantua Fine Art Gallery and Cultural Museum (Mbantua Aboriginal Art Gallery) Tours & TicketsHermannsburg (Ntaria) Tours & TicketsKangaroo Sanctuary Tours & TicketsMt. Gillen Tours & Tickets