3 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
With its red rock canyons, outback desert, and iconic landmarks, Australia’s Red Centre is full of natural wonders. This 3-day camping adventure covers the region’s three most popular destinations—Uluru, Kings Canyon, and Kata Tjuta. Enjoy magnificent views of Uluru at sunrise and sunset, take guided hikes in the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park and Watarrka National Park, and camp out beneath the outback stars.
- Experience Uluru at its most magical with sunrise and sunset visits
- Three guided treks at Uluru, Kings Canyon, and Kata Tjuta
- Glamping-style accommodation and delicious meals included
- Comfortable round-trip transport by coach from Alice Springs
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Cnr Parsons Street and, Leichhardt Terrace, Alice Springs NT 0870, Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Tours Australia
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Uluru, Kata Tjuta and Kings Canyon Camping Safari from Alice Springs
5 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAlice Springs4WD Tours - Northern TerritorySporting Events - Northern TerritoryNature and Wildlife - Northern TerritorySafaris - Northern TerritoryMulti-day Tours - Northern TerritoryExtreme - Northern TerritoryCategory
Kangaroo Sanctuary Tours & TicketsFinke Gorge National Park Tours & TicketsAlice Springs Desert Park Tours & TicketsOlive Pink Botanic Garden Tours & TicketsMt. Gillen Tours & TicketsLarapinta Trail Tours & TicketsAlice Springs Telegraph Station Historical Reserve Tours & TicketsTnorala/Gosse Bluff Conservation Reserve Tours & TicketsRoyal Flying Doctor Service Alice Springs Tourist Facility (RFDS Museum) Tours & TicketsOrmiston Gorge Tours & TicketsHermannsburg (Ntaria) Tours & TicketsMbantua Fine Art Gallery and Cultural Museum (Mbantua Aboriginal Art Gallery) Tours & Tickets