- Save time by seeing a lot of the West MacDonnell Ranges in one day
- Stop at Simpson’s Gap, Standley Chasm, Ellery Creek, the Ocher Pits, and more
- Don’t worry about organizing meals: morning tea, snacks, and lunch are included
- Hassle-free, round-trip transportation from Alice Springs
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- What to Bring:
- Sturdy walking shoes
- Sunscreen, hat and comfortable clothing
- Jacket in cooler months
- Swim wear and towel (during summer only)
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Outback Elite Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands