2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Visit Fort Bravo-Texas Hollywood in Tabernas, Spain to explore film sets that evoke the Wild West. Tabernas became well known in the 1960s when filmmaker Sergio Leone began to shoot Western blockbusters here. See old film sets, and find out about present day movie and advertising shoots. You can also see a Texas-style saloon, restaurant, and a photo studio where you can take souvenir photos.
- Includes entrance ticket to Fort Bravo
- Self-guided tour of one of the most important film studios in Europe
- Horse cart ride and pass to all Western shows provided
- Check out a movie version of the American West
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance Cinema Studios Fort Bravo
Ride in Horse Cart
Pass to all Western Shows
Access to Themed Pool on High Season
Food & Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointFort Bravo Texas Hollywood, Paraje Del Unihay S/N, 04200 Tabernas Spain
6/19/2021 - 10/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 07:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Fort Bravo Texas Hollywood
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fort Bravo Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Fort Bravo Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursFamily-friendly Shows TheatersAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingAlmeriaSkip-the-Line Tours - AndaluciaFamily-friendly Shows - AndaluciaTheaters - AndaluciaAttractions & Museums - AndaluciaSkip-the-Line Tours - GranadaFamily-friendly Shows - GranadaTheaters - GranadaAttractions & Museums - GranadaSkip-the-Line Tours - MurciaFamily-friendly Shows - MurciaTheaters - MurciaAttractions & Museums - MurciaCategory