3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Save time and combine two experiences—horseback riding and beautiful outdoor sightseeing. You’ll conserve your energy by traveling on horseback, and you’ll cover more ground than if you were on a walking tour. By traveling with a guide, you won’t have to navigate, so you can concentrate on the beautiful sites. Highlights include the natural park areas of Almeria, and riding through sand dunes.
- Small-group horseback riding tour means a more personalized experience
- Safe experience—helmet provided and you’ll have an equestrian guide
- No need to bring refreshments—bottled water is provided
- Traveling with a guide means you won’t get lost in Andalucia
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
AL-3114, 04131 Almería, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Toyo Aventura
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Ruta a caballo al amanecer por las dunas de Cabo de Gata?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Compare Similar Experiences
Ruta a caballo al amanecer por las dunas de Cabo de Gata
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingNature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesAlmeriaHorseback Riding - AndaluciaNature and Wildlife - AndaluciaHorseback Riding - GranadaNature and Wildlife - GranadaHorseback Riding - MurciaNature and Wildlife - MurciaCategory